Find out more about some of the recent workshops we've hosted below.
- RSVP Closed07 Apr, 09:00 – 08 Apr, 13:00Online event*Please note that this workshop is taking place over two consecutive mornings - Thursday 7 April: 9.30am - 1pm & Friday 8 April: 9:30am - 1pm*
- RSVP Closed03 Dec 2021, 09:30 – 17:00Online eventThis workshop will provide comprehensive guidance regarding the use of EMDR in treating OCD.
- RSVP Closed24 Sept 2021, 09:30 – 17:00 BSTOnline eventThis full day workshop initially provides an overview of dissociation and how it impacts on EMDR processing. There will be an explanation of Ego State Therapy (EST) and how it fits with EMDR to provide the stabilization clients need, as well as dealing with blocked processing.
- Sold Out12 Mar 2021, 09:30 – 16:30 GMTOnlineThis workshop looked at different affective and behaviour systems, other than defence or attachment, and how they contribute to complex trauma cases, to enable participants to maximise EMDR-AIP interventions.
- Sold Out04 Dec 2020, 09:30 – 16:30OnlineFor the purpose of this workshop MDD was be viewed through the lens of Adaptive Information Processing (AIP) the theoretical framework that underpins EMDR Therapy, which is an empirically supported psychological treatment for PTSD and Complex PTSD.